Our ServicesCollection Services
Helping Businesses Stay in Business
Credit Bureau of Owen Sound Limited
Final Demand Service
Available to our members, this service provides Judgment and Bankruptcy information on individuals and businesses in Grey, Bruce and surrounding counties.
We have extensive resources available to us, to locate new addresses for customers who have moved and leave unpaid debts behind. We also have extensive resources available to us to help locate assets for customers who are unwilling to pay their debts.
Custom Accounts Receivables
By allowing our professionally trained staff to handle your receivables, you can focus on the development of your business.
P.P.S.A. Security & Searches
EQUIFAX & TRANS UNION
* Certain criteria must be met for the collection to be placed and/or remain on the customers credit file.
Our rates are based on the following criteria:
- Are your accounts consumer (individual) or commercial (business)
- If your account is commercial, is that business still operating
- What is the age of your account(s)
- Do you have a current addresses, or do you have accounts with ‘Mail Return’
- What is the amount of your outstanding account(s)
- Are you a non-member, or a member with our office
- How many accounts do you list with our office
Contact Us Today
972 1st Avenue West
P.O. Box 696
Owen Sound, Ontario